- Full-day trip to Cortona and Arezzo from Rome
- Visit Tuscany on a day trip
- Tour film sites from two beloved movies
- Guided tours of both destinations
- See important art and architecture
- Small group tour limited to 15
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Rome
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available or all the accomodation within the Aurelian walls
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
What To Expect
From Arezzo, continue to Cortona, a hilltop city with a long history. Join the guide for a tour of the places where “Under the Tuscan Sun” was filmed, with plenty of time to see the town’s most beautiful (and unusual) places. One highlight for many visitors is the elegant Bramasole, a key setting in the movie and perfect example of a classic Tuscan villa.
Following your time in Cortona begin the return trip to Rome, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Semi Private Tour
- We suggest to wear comfortable clothes and shoes. In summer, bring a bottle of water; in winter, don't forget an umbrella
- The pick-up is provided only for the hotels located in the centre of Rome, so it is important to communicate the name and address of the hotel where you are staying, to organize the service in the best way
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff