Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Taste your way around Rome's historic center during this half-day, small-group street food tour through the Campo de' Fiori and the Jewish Ghetto. Sample cured meats, local wines, the city's famous deep-fried artichoke, and Rome's tastiest pizza and gelato. You'll discover top attractions along the way, from the Pantheon to ancient Roman ruins.
- A small-group street food tour in Rome
- Groups are capped at only 16 people for a personalized experience
- Get an insider's introduction to the city's unique food culture
- Enjoy multiple sweet and savory snacks as you stroll down millennia-old streets
Saved to wishlist!
Small group (not exceeding 16 people)
Small tastings of beer and wine
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian or dairy-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience goes with sun or rain, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Street Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome Campo de Fiori, Ghetto and Pantheon Street Food Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Rome Campo de Fiori, Ghetto and Pantheon Street Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Rome Campo de Fiori, Ghetto and Pantheon Street Food Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Historical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoStreet Food Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaStreet Food Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiStreet Food Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
Piazza della Repubblica Tours & TicketsAqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti) Tours & TicketsParco del Colle Oppio Tours & TicketsPiazza Farnese Tours & TicketsFarnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese) Tours & TicketsBasilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano) Tours & TicketsPonte Sisto Tours & TicketsVia Cola di Rienzo Tours & TicketsStadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano) Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro) Tours & TicketsFountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi) Tours & TicketsPiazza del Campidoglio Tours & TicketsSaint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Tours & TicketsTestaccio Tours & TicketsCastel Romano Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsRainbow Magic Land Tours & TicketsTrajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano) Tours & TicketsSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma) Tours & TicketsVilla Celimontana Tours & TicketsBarcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia) Tours & Tickets