4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
For a twist on the typical city tour, immerse yourself into the Rome of ‘Angels and Demons,’ Dan Brown’s bestselling novel. Inspired by the book, this sightseeing adventure takes you on a treasure hunt through the Eternal City, following the trail of the secret society known as the Illuminati. As you go, you’ll see top Rome attractions like the Pantheon, St Peter’s Basilica, Piazza Navona and Castel Sant’Angelo.
- Rome 'Angels and Demons' tour based on Dan Brown's novel
- Visit sites mentioned in the book, such as Piazza Navona and the Pantheon
- Enjoy a unique way to sightsee in Rome, even if you didn't read the book
- Hotel pickup in the city center included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (if option is selected)
Small group limited to a maximum of 14 people
Entrance fee Castle Sant’Angelo
Departure & Return
Via Venti Settembre, 17, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
The guide will wait for you just in front of the church.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome: Angels and Demons Tour Half-Day Semi-Private?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome: Angels and Demons Tour Half-Day Semi-Private?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rome: Angels and Demons Tour Half-Day Semi-Private?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rome: Angels and Demons Tour Half-Day Semi-Private?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Pretty much NON-STOP walking for 3.5-4 hours so just me ready for that!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Rome: Angels and Demons Tour Half-Day Semi-Private
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingRomeCity Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloTrastevereMontecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)ZoomarineBasilica di Santa Francesca RomanaPiazza della RotondaSant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)BioparcoCinecittà WorldSanti Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Basilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleAventine Hill (Aventino)Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Basilica di Sant'AgostinoBasilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)