Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Rome by bike
- Pedal past Campo de’ Fiori, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon
- See iconic landmarks like the Colosseum, Circus Maximus and the Trevi Fountain
- Learn about Rome’s fascinating history from an expert guide
- All equipment included: suitable for ages and abilities
- Great introduction to Rome for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Your tour meets at the Fat Tire Tours office, located at Via dei Delfini 35/36, 00186 Rome. We are located about 150 meters from Piazza Venezia (a 5 minute walk) and 1.5 km from the Colosseum (approximately a 15 minute walk). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands