7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Rome wasn’t built in a day….but you can see most of its iconic monuments in one with this action-packed, 6-hour Segway tour! Spend a morning zipping around the southern half of Rome, home to magnificent ancient landmarks like the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Break for a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, and continue on in the afternoon to experience Rome’s most beautiful Baroque and Renaissance highlights. It’s a fantastic way to make the most of your time in the Eternal City.
- 6-hour Segway tour of Rome's most iconic landmarks
- See ancient monuments like the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Baths of Caracalla
- Explore Baroque and Renaissance Rome at the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Spanish Steps and more
- Stop for a delicious and authentic lunch midday
- Cover much more distance than walking to maximize your time in the sprawling city
- Learn about the city's fascinating history from a knowledgeable guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
With this tour, see Rome from Pincio Hill and ride around the gardens at the foot of Castel Sant’ Angelo.
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Segway how to lesson: how to ride + safety
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza del Gesù, 47, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Weight: minimum 88 pounds (40 kilos), maximum 264 pounds (120 kilos)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Min mage: 15. Teenagers must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rolling Rome (ex segiteasy)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Roman Highlights Segway Tour with Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursHistorical ToursSegway ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRomeCity Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoSegway Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaSegway Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiSegway Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Hard Rock Cafe Rome St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Baths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)ZoomarineBasilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Castel GandolfoSt. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Largo di Torre ArgentinaVilla of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Silvano Toti Globe TheatreChiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)TrastevereBasilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaStadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Domus AugustanaLeonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataRome Via Nazionale