- Customize the tour to suit your interests
- Avoid the heavy city traffic in a golf cart
- Get the personal attention of a private guide
- Enjoy authentic Italian gelato and coffee
Departure & Return
This tour begins outside the “Piazzale delle Canestre, 00197 Rome -” (Next to PicNic Caffe in Villa Borghese). Your driver will be waiting you there with our golf cart. Please remember that Rome’s streets can be confusing so we recommend allowing extra time in case you get lost. If you are uncertain about how long it will take you to arrive at the meeting point, please don’t hesitate to contact us for advice, as all our tours require a prompt departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Navona square
- Trevi fountain
- Spanish steps
- Mouth of Truth
- Campo di Fiori
- Villa Borghese gardens
- Via Veneto
- Palatine Hill
- Circus Maximus
- Aventine Hill and Keyhole
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ITERITALY Rome Tours, Shore Excursions, Golf Carts Private Transfers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I was a concerned about going on a golf cart and I had my reservations." See review