2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Customize your private tour of the Villa Farnesina. When traveling with a dedicated guide, you can explore the property at your own pace, spending as much or as little time as you like on Raphael's various paintings. Take a stroll through the villa's garden, one of the off-the-beaten-path attractions that many visitors to Rome miss out on.
- Undivided attention of your dedicated guide
- Private tour for your party only means an intimate atmosphere
- Move at your own pace on this customizable tour
- Hear the guide clearly through included headsets
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Headsets to always hear your guide (when more then 6 people in the group)
Transportation to/from the meeting/end point
Departure & Return
Via della Lungara, 230, 00165 Roma RM, Italy
In front of the entrance to the Villa Farnesina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Allyn Travel LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Villa Farnesina Experience: The Best of Renaissance Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Villa Farnesina Experience: The Best of Renaissance Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Villa Farnesina Experience: The Best of Renaissance Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Villa Farnesina Experience: The Best of Renaissance Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Villa Farnesina Experience: The Best of Renaissance Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
House of Livia (Casa di Livia)La PietàTemple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Piazza di SpagnaCase Romane del CelioCiampino International Airport (CIA)Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloVatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Rome Via NazionaleSt. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Piazza Trilussa