- A half-day private tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill, with hotel transfers
- Beat the rush and get guaranteed on-the-spot entry to the ancient sites
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you out of the Colosseum Underground station at the street level, next to the green stall, 15 minutes before the tour starts. The guide will hold a sign with your name.
The tour will end at the exit of the Roman Forum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please provide any mobility and wheelchair access requirements. Also note that visitors with limited mobility can contact us for special requirements, such as wheelchairs or walkers. Ancient Rome area involves significant walking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RGV Incoming Srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Skip-the-line Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine - Exclusive Private Tour .