- Save time with pre-reserved, skip-the-line tickets
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Get personal headsets so you can hear your guide clearly
- An easy way to see the highlights of the Vatican City
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the coffee shop in Borgo Pio 136, near St. Peter's Square. The closest Metro Station is Ottaviano. If you do need assistance with how to reach the meeting point, please don't hesitate to contact us at +393347273299.
The tour ends inside the Sistine Chapel, where you can stay longer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- While the Vatican Museums are equipped with elevators for wheelchair access, they are not conveniently located on the group tour route and only give access to specific sections of the Museums. As a result, we cannot accommodate wheelchairs on this tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY What a Life Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons