- Pasta- and tiramisu-making class in Rome
- Dinner comprised of your creations
- Glass of wine included
- Take-home recipes to recreate at home
Departure & Return
Restaurant Gusto, Piazza di Sant'Apollinare 41 Meet your chef inside the Restaurant Gusto Full heart of Rome
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eat&Walk Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Great for foodies, especially out of summer months when it’s a bit cooler on an evening." See review
- "Very easy to make, no pasta machines as everything is done by hand." See review
- "My next trip to Rome, I would love to take another class with Eat and Walk Italy and for different recipes." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews