- Independent audio guide tour of the Pantheon in Rome
- Freedom to explore the Pantheon at your leisure
- Hear the stories behind key features like the domed cella and the oculus
- Learn of the uses to which the Pantheon has been put down the centuries
Departure & Return
Meeting point is inside the Pantheon, in front of the Audioguide Desk. Go inside the Pantheon; you will find our Audioguide desk, after the entrance, on the right. Show your voucher to the staff of the Desk. Free entrance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The Pantheon may be subject to closures without prior notice for masses, concerts or other events
- A current valid ID is required to collect the audio guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Opening Times: from monday to friday from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Opening Times: Saturday from 9.30 am to 3:30 pm
- Opening Times: Sunday from 12(noon) to 6 pm
- REMEMBER: We recommend to arrive much earlier than the booking time because of the green pass check at the entrance of the monument that may take long time to be processed (even more than 1 hour) However, the timetable on the ticket is flexible, so the audioguide can be picked up from Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 5 pm, Saturday from 9:30 am to 3 pm, Sunday from 12 noon to 5:30 pm
- FREE ENTRANCE
- From the 8th November to the 31st March the audioguide service will be available from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 5 pm, on Saturday from 10 am to 3:30 pm, on Sunday from 12 noon to 5 pm.
- Most travelers can participate
- NOTE THE AVAILABILITY FOR THE FOLLOWING DATES: 7th December from 10 am to 3:30 pm, 8th December from 12 noon to 5 pm, 24th December from10 am to 3:30 pm, 31st December from 10 am to 3:30 pm, 5th January from 10 am to 3:30 pm, 6th January from 12 noon to 5 pm
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DUva srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It's cheap and gives the rich history of the Pantheon." See review