1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Visit the National Gallery of Ancient Art (Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica), housed inside the Palazzo Barberini, a baroque palace in central Rome. With admission to the museum, you can enjoy its collection of approximately 500 works spread across 34 rooms, including masterpieces by Caravaggio and Raphael.
- Admission to the National Gallery of Ancient Art inside the Palazzo Barberini
- Experience a piece of baroque Rome
- See a collection of paintings by iconic Italian artists like Caravaggio
- Explore the palace and admire its architecture at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Reserved tickets must be picked up no later than 30 minutes before the confirmed time slot. After this time, reservations will be canceled and you will lose the right to your tickets
- Information for visitors with limited mobility and disabilities: The museum has an elevator and access ramp
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Palazzo Barberini entrance ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Palazzo Barberini entrance ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Palazzo Barberini entrance ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Palazzo Barberini entrance ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 14982P18
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Palazzo Barberini entrance ticket
90 to 120 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiMuseum Tickets & Passes - AssisiCategory
Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Ponte SistoQuirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoRome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)BioparcoStadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Piazza del CampidoglioBasilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleVia Cola di Rienzo