- Spend an evening on a rooftop terrace by Piazza Navona, listening to opera
- Sip on a drink of your choice: prosecco, red wine, or an alcohol-free option
- Snack on Italian cheese as part of your aperitivo while the opera music plays
- Head up to La Grande Bellezza terrace for impressive views of Rome
Departure & Return
Departure PointPalazzo Pamphilij, Piazza Navona 14 Sant'Agnese in Agone, 00186 Rome Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case of bad weather, the concert will be performed in the Innocenzo X Hall
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Photos are allowed during the concert without flash, and video is allowed during the tour only
- Recommended dress code is formal, but not required
- Your tickets will be held at the box office (opens 15 minutes before the concert) for collection on the day of the performance
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roma Opera Omnia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Open Air Opera Concert.