Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Watch a live performance of Baroque music
- Visit the Borromini Sacristy and main church
- Listen to a presentation on Baroque art and architecture
- Expand your evening to include an Italian dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointChiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone, Via di Santa Maria Dell'Anima 30/A Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What's included
- Entrance fee to the reserved Borromini’s Sacristy and main church
- Presentation in English language of the Roman Baroque art and architecture
- Introduction to the musical programme
- Baroque music concert on original instruments
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roma Opera Omnia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Music in Bernini's Rome.