- Admission to the Leonardo da Vinci Exhibition in Vatican City
- Flexible timing means you can visit at any time during opening hours
- See da Vinci's inventions, paintings, and machines
- Guaranteed admission
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
What To Expect
Room I: Flying Machines and The Last Supper features the artist's flying machines, including a prototype of a hang glider and the Aerial Screw, a predecessor to the modern day propeller. You'll also see a life-size reproduction of the Last Supper.
Enter Room II: War Machines to see artillery and war machine drawings from da Vinci's Codices, including the Multi-Directional Gun Machine with twelve barrels, a lethal Cannon, and a Catapult.
Room III: The Perspectives contains the artist and inventor's studies in the fields of Music and Optics, including the Double Flute, the Projector and the Perspectograph. You'll also see the Room of Mirrors, which allows an object to be viewed in its entirety through use of 8 mirrored walls.
In Room IV: Principles, you'll learn about which everyday objects exist because of da Vinci's genius, including the bicycle, the spring, the life preserver, and others.
The last Room V: Paintings contains 20 works of art, including reproductions of some of Leonardo's most famous paintings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- OPERATED BY TOURISTATION
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience