Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Eternal City on foot accompanied by a guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors to Rome
- Discover off-the-beaten-path sights often missed by tourists
- Free walking tour ideal for travelers on a budget
Departure & Return
Under the balcony of Mussolini on Piazza Venezia, At 10.30 AM or at 3:30 PM depending which time you booked for.
In front of the Church in Trastevere
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Freetourrome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "First of all I paid JUST TO RESERVE, which is something no company does when you have to tip the guide after the tour." See review
- "Well worth the tour, very helpful when navigating the city." See review
- "i would highly suggest this tour for anyone wanting to get to know the area before venturing out on your own." See review