- 2.5-hour nighttime tour of Rome, including an aperitivo
- Stop in a quality Rome wine bar, enjoying wine and appetizers
- Take a relaxing walking tour around Rome's historic center with an expert guide
- See the illuminated Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and the Rome Pantheon
Departure & Return
Near the Piazza di Spagna metro station entrance under the palm trees in the piazza next to the red ‘M’ sign. Your City Wonders coordinators will be wearing blue City Wonders polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition. Arriving by metro: Take metro line A (red line) and get off at the Spagna metro station. Follow the signs that read Uscita P.zza di Spagna to exit the station into the piazza. The meeting point will be directly in front of you in Piazza di Spagna under the palm trees.
What To Expect
Begin with an illuminated view of the Spanish Steps, and then walk over to the elaborate Trevi Fountain, where you can throw a coin in the water to ensure you’ll return to Rome someday, according to legend. Continue to Piazza Colonna, a square that gets its name from the marble Column of Marcus Aurelius, followed by a stop in front of the Pantheon, a stately temple that dates back to 118 AD.
Next, visit a local wine bar (also known as an enoteca) to partake in the Italian tradition of an aperitivo, which consists of an evening drink (in this case, you’ll receive a glass of wine) served with classic Italian appetizers such as cheese, bread, olives and cured meats. Then continue your walking tour to Piazza Navona, one of the city’s most popular squares where cafes and bars surround the Bernini-designed baroque fountains. Your tour ends here, where you are perfectly placed to enjoy the rest of your evening out in Rome on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Other tours use the whisper service and the guide usually carries some kind of stick so you know where they are." See review