4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Book a hot air balloon ride near Rome for an adventure that many visitors to the city don’t experience. Taking off from Magliano Sabina, a town roughly 60km (30 miles) from central Rome, the balloon ride follows a route high above the Tiber Valley and the Lazio countryside. Look out for Villa d’Este and Villa Adriana as you fly, then touch down to celebrate your flight with wine, soft drinks, and snacks.
- Start with a flight briefing to learn about safe take-off and landing positions
- Snap photos as the balloon inflates to impress friends and family back home
- Admire 360-degree views of the Tiber Farfa Natural Reserve in Lazio
- Toast your successful landing with a glass of wine, food, and a certificate
Saved to wishlist!
Flight that lasts approx. One hour with an operator holding a commercial Operator Certificate issued by the Civil Authority
Toast with local wine, soft drinks and local food after landing
First flight certificate signed by the pilot
Transport on our jeep
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Park Hotel Sabina , Via Flaminia km 65, 02046 Magliano Sabina RI, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, minimum age 8 years, minimum heigth 130 cm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- People over 115 kg are required to pay a 50% surcharge on the fare.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Milano Mongolfiere S.r.l.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Balloon flight Rome weekend morning?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Balloon flight Rome weekend morning?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Balloon flight Rome weekend morning?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Balloon flight Rome weekend morning
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesHot Air Balloon RidesHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesRomeLazioUnique Experiences - Lake BraccianoHot Air Balloon Rides - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoUnique Experiences - Lake BolsenaHot Air Balloon Rides - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaUnique Experiences - AssisiHot Air Balloon Rides - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Hydromania Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)Piazza di SpagnaSaint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Rome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Piazza Farnese Piazza del CampidoglioVilla MediciPalatine Hill (Palatino)Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Campo de' FioriRome Via NazionaleBaths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Quartiere CoppedèPalazzo AltempsJewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaBorghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)