- A small-group tour makes for an intimate way to see the city
- Discover attractions and part of the city that many visitors overlook
- Learn all about Rome’s history from your guide’s commentary
- Enjoy an atmospheric perspective on the city on an evening tour
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the entrance to the Castel Sant'Angelo - near the bridge with angels in front of the Castel. Your guide will have a board with "City Lights Tours" sign on it.
The tour will end in Largo di Torre Argentina where there is a taxi stand and bus stops for several bus lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Lights Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.