4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Expert guidance at each location from your local English-speaking Driver Guide
Private tour to ensure a customized, intimate experience.
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off if you are located in the centre of Rome
It is not included any guided walking tours down the sites, will stop very close to each one.
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.We will pickup you up at your hotel if is located in that radius
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Municipio I , Municipio I, Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
We will pick you up at your hotel in this radius
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Driver Guide Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Golf cart Tour: Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Golf cart Tour: Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Golf cart Tour: Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golf cart Tour: Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Golf cart Tour: Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Golf Tours & Tee TimesArchitecture ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeGolf Tours & Tee Times - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoPhotography Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoGolf Tours & Tee Times - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaPhotography Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaGolf Tours & Tee Times - AssisiArchitecture Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiPhotography Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Antico Caffè GrecoBasilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) House of Livia (Casa di Livia)Baths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Rome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Basilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleNational Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Keats-Shelley HouseSt. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Piazza di San CosimatoBasilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)