3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
On this tour, visit famed landmarks, local eateries, and off-the-beaten path locations led by a local guide. A great tour for families, your guide keeps things entertaining for the little ones with fun games and activities. Grab a slice at a local bakery, sip espresso while enjoying a view of the Pantheon, and taste fresh Italian gelato. When it’s time for a break, hit a local playground where your kids can play and mingle with local Italian children.
- Excellent tour for families with children
- Tour Rome with a local guide
- Visit famous landmarks and hidden gems
- Pizza and gelato tastings included
Saved to wishlist!
Slice of delicious pizza per guest
The best gelato or espresso in town
Other drinks or snacks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Gladiators to Gelato: A Must-Do Private Family Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during From Gladiators to Gelato: A Must-Do Private Family Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Gladiators to Gelato: A Must-Do Private Family Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
From Gladiators to Gelato: A Must-Do Private Family Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Rome Via del CorsoWelcome to RomePiazza TrilussaPiazza di SpagnaAppian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)TestaccioPamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Palazzo AltempsAventine Hill (Aventino)Ancient RomePiazza del CampidoglioBasilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Basilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaSpanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Barcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)Vatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)