- Skip-the-line entrance: avoid the long queues and head straight inside
- See magnificent artworks by Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and Bernini
- Self-guided tour: spend the entire day exploring the museums
- Choice of entrance times to suit your schedule
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be informed that the Vatican Museums provide wheelchair free of charge in the main lobby. You can easily pick one up upon entering, before starting your own independent visit.
- If you are looking for a tour with wheelchair access you can choose our private wheelchair accessible tour so our guide can lead you through an alternate route.
- Please note also that - the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica maintains a strict dress code year-round. All visitors must have their shoulders covered and pants/skirts must come to the knee. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Backpacks, tripods and big umbrellas must be left inside the cloakroom upon entering Vatican Museum. To reduce any disruption for your group, we recommend that backpacks are not taken on this tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours About
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Fast- track- entry ticket to the Vatican Museums & the Sistine Chapel.