Explore our promoted experiences
- Quick and efficient tour on electric bikes
- Skip the hassle of navigating and follow your guide
- Eco-friendly option for exploring Rome
- Half-day itinerary includes off the beaten path attractions
Departure & Return
This tour tarts near Circus Maximus (Via Dei Cerchi, 59). A representative will be in front of the bike shop holding a sign reading “The Roman Guy.” We highly recommend that you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled meeting time of your tour to ensure a prompt start. • Subway/Metro - The nearest stop is "Circo Massimo" on the B line (blue line). Your meeting point is on the opposite side of Circus Maximus, on the north corner of the stadium. It will take you 5 - 10 minutes to walk there from the metro station exit. • Bus - There are tons of buses that will bring you near Circus Maximus from the city center. Get off at the "Greca" stop if you're taking bus 51, 81, 85, 87, 118, 160, 628 or 715. Get off at the "Bocca della Verita" if you're taking buses 44, 83, 170, 716, or 781. After you're off the bus, its less than a 5-minute walk to the meeting point. • Taxi - Just tell your driver Via dei Cerchi, 59 and they should get you right there. • Walking - Circus Maximus is in the heart of the historical city center, located at the base of the Palatine Hill on the southwest side. It'll take you about 10-15 minutes to walk there from both the Colosseum and Piazza Venezia. • Use your smartphone! - Type ‘Via dei Cerchi, 59’ into your phone’s navigation system and the directions will bring you to our partner bike shop. *Starting in 2018, the Pantheon charges a small fee for visitors to enter. You will be given time to enter the building, but the cost is not included in this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for children is 12 years
- We recommend sporty and confirmable clothes
- Bring sunscreen in the summer
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for those above 250 lbs or have poor balance.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Roman Guy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I defiantly recommend to take the bike tour, It's the best tour i ever had." See review