12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Check off three of Italy’s UNESCO-listed gems on a full-day adventure from Rome. Soak up the scenery with a drive along the picturesque Amalfi Coast, then journey back in time as you explore the remarkably preserved ruins of Pompeii. Follow your guide around the sprawling ruins, learn about Roman life as you stroll around the Forum and stand in awe before the world’s oldest surviving Roman amphitheater. After lunch (included), continue to historic Naples, where you can visit the Royal Palace, San Carlo Opera house and lively Piazza del Plebiscito.
- Full-day tour of Naples and Pompeii from Rome
- Admire the views along the UNESCO-listed Amalfi Coast
- Explore the grand amphitheater and ruins of ancient Pompeii
- See the Royal Palace, Piazza del Plebiscito and Piazza del Municipio in Naples
- Travel by air-conditioned coach
- Great value tour includes entrance fees and lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop off in Rome (Hotels inside the Aurelian walls)
English-speaking tour escort
Official guide at Pompeii
Small group limited to a maximum of 14 people
Departure & Return
We offer pickup in Rome from all the accommodation within the Aurelian Walls.
Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel , Via Alberto Cadlolo 101, 00136 Rome Italy Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora , Via Vittorio Veneto 191, 00187 Rome Italy Hotel Hassler , Piazza della Trinita' Dei Monti 6, 00187 Rome Italy Grand Hotel Plaza , Via del Corso 126, 00186 Rome Italy
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We suggest you wearing comfortable clothes and shoes. In summer, bring a bottle of water; in winter, don't forget an umbrella
- The pick-up is provided only for the hotels located in the center of Rome, so it is important to communicate the name and address of the hotel where you are staying, to organize the service in the best way
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The experience starts with a minimun of three partecipants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Semi-Private Day Trip to Pompeii and Naples from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Semi-Private Day Trip to Pompeii and Naples from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Semi-Private Day Trip to Pompeii and Naples from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Semi-Private Day Trip to Pompeii and Naples from Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Do yourself a favor and book this tour - and ask for Juliano and Stepheno." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Semi-Private Day Trip to Pompeii and Naples from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiCity Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Piazza del CampidoglioBasilica di Santa Maria in Via LataEtruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Piazza della RepubblicaChurch of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Capuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Quartiere CoppedèVia Giulia