10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
When you're in port in Civitavecchia, consider a day trip to Etruscan ruins instead of going into busy Rome. This tour takes you to nearby villages where you can see the remains of this ancient civilization that influenced and was then absorbed by the Roman empire. You'll have the chance to enter underground tombs and admire carvings and paintings.
- Choose what you want to visit at Tarquinia and Cerveteri (own expense)
- Hassle-free round-trip transfer from the Civitavecchia port
- Admire views of the countryside while a driver takes you from place to place
- Great tour for history buffs
Saved to wishlist!
Port of Civitavecchia pick-up and drop-off
Private tour. We do not combine groups
Transport by air-conditioned minivan. Mercedes V class
English speaking driver
Necropolis of Banditaccia (Eur 6,00 per person)
Necropolis of Tarquinia (Eur 6,00 per person)
Bracciano Caste (Eur 8,50 per person)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your driver at the exit of your ship at 7:30AM (no shuttle bus)
- Port of Civitavecchia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Limousine Service in Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Etruscan Necropolis & Rome Countryside from the port of Civitavecchia (10h)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Etruscan Necropolis & Rome Countryside from the port of Civitavecchia (10h)?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Etruscan Necropolis & Rome Countryside from the port of Civitavecchia (10h)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Etruscan Necropolis & Rome Countryside from the port of Civitavecchia (10h)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The Etruscan Necropolis & Rome Countryside from the port of Civitavecchia (10h)
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeShore Excursions - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoPorts of Call Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaShore Excursions - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiPorts of Call Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro) Tours & TicketsSanti Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano) Tours & TicketsPiazza del Popolo Tours & TicketsPiazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere Tours & TicketsVia Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Tours & TicketsBramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante) Tours & TicketsBasilica di Santa Maria in Via Lata Tours & TicketsBasilica di Sant'Andrea delle Fratte Tours & TicketsVatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Tours & TicketsVilla Farnesina Tours & TicketsRome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere) Tours & TicketsPamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj) Tours & TicketsPalazzo Altemps Tours & TicketsRome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini) Tours & TicketsTrevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi) Tours & TicketsPiazza Trilussa Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro) Tours & TicketsPiazza Barberini Tours & TicketsBasilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore) Tours & TicketsPiazza di Spagna Tours & Tickets