1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Perfect for time-pressed travelers and history buffs, this express tour makes it easy to discover one of Rome’s most remarkable landmarks. The Castel Sant’Angelo was commissioned as Emperor Hadrian’s mausoleum and has served as a castle and fortress; today the beautifully preserved Rome icon also offers panoramic city views. Enjoy skip-the-line privileges and learn all about the landmark’s history on this speedy and accessible tour.
- Get up close and personal with one of Rome’s top historic landmarks
- This express tour is perfect for time-pressed travelers
- Skip-the-line tickets prevent hassle and will save even more time
- Learn all about the Castel Sant’Angelo’s history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed Skip-the-long lines entrance to the Castel Sant'Angelo
1-hour guided visit of the Castle's Terrace
Panoramic view of the Terrace
Small group of 20 people
Headsets if needed
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Loving Rome
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line:Castel Sant'Angelo Entrance Ticket & Express Tour from the Terrace?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line:Castel Sant'Angelo Entrance Ticket & Express Tour from the Terrace?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line:Castel Sant'Angelo Entrance Ticket & Express Tour from the Terrace?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line:Castel Sant'Angelo Entrance Ticket & Express Tour from the Terrace?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line:Castel Sant'Angelo Entrance Ticket & Express Tour from the Terrace
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiCategory
Basilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleArch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaCampo de' FioriParco del Colle OppioCaelian Hill (Celio)Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Cinecittà WorldOrange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Basilica di Sant'AgostinoMadama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloGreat Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)La Pietà