- 3-hour walking tour of underground Rome
- Visit the mighty fortress of Castel Sant’ Angelo and Ponte Sant’ Angelo
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the mausoleum of Emperor Hadrian
- See St. Peter's Square, St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums in Vatican City
- Learn more about Rome’s ancient history and empire from a knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
Meet on the Ponte Sant'Angelo, opposite Castel Sant' Angelo
Concludes at St. Peter's Square, unless otherwise advised prior to your tour
What To Expect
Learn about its fascinating history as a castle, refuge and prison from your guide as you explore the ruins, admire sculptures by Bernini, Raggi and Morelli, and walk in the footsteps of former Popes along the Passetto di Borgo. With your convenient skip-the-line tickets, jump the queue and head straight into the star attraction – the grand mausoleum of Emperor Hadrian.
After leaving the castle, take a short walk to Vatican City and immerse yourself in Rome’s spiritual center. Your tour ends in St. Peter's Square, where your guide will point out the striking façade of St. Peter’s Basilica, the monumental fountains and the immense Vatican Museums.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 13 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mea ToursEvents S.r.l.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms