Departure & Return
We will meet everyone in front of the Napoleonic Museum at 5:00 pm
You will end up the tour in a very central point, Piazza Colonna. From here you will find it really easy to get back home, either by taxi, foot or public transportation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- NO REFUND FOR LATE ARRIVALS! EVERYONE NEEDS TO COME 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE DEPARTURE TIME
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eddie's Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms