4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the bustle of the capital and explore leafy, lesser-known attractions surrounding Rome on this half-day tour of the Ancient Appian Way on an electric-powered bicycle. Get a first-hand peek at the Eternal City’s ancient aqueducts, and enjoy a mix of history, nature, and art. Tours include a lunch stop at a traditional trattoria, at your own expense.
- A half-day e-bike tour of Rome’s Appia Antica
- All levels welcome: get an extra boost of power from an easy-to-ride e-bike
- Choose from morning or afternoon departure timings for extra convenience
- Children up to five years old can participate for free
Saved to wishlist!
High quality e-bike
Mobile phone holder
Child seats: until 25 kg
Trailer bike for children (up to 10 years)
Departure & Return
Via Capo d'Africa, 29, D, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
0,3 mi from the "Colosseo" Metro station (Line B)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roma STARBIKE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Ancient Appian Way PRIVATE e-bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Ancient Appian Way PRIVATE e-bike Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ancient Appian Way PRIVATE e-bike Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ancient Appian Way PRIVATE e-bike Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeMountain Bike Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoMountain Bike Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaMountain Bike Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma) Tours & TicketsSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI) Tours & TicketsRome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini) Tours & TicketsHouse of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali) Tours & TicketsPiazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere Tours & TicketsAqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti) Tours & TicketsPiazzale Giuseppe Garibaldi Tours & TicketsCampo de' Fiori Tours & TicketsPietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica) Tours & TicketsStadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano) Tours & TicketsPiazza del Popolo Tours & TicketsFountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi) Tours & TicketsTestaccio Tours & TicketsAppian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane) Tours & TicketsPalatine Museum (Museo del Palatino) Tours & TicketsLeonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO) Tours & TicketsParco del Colle Oppio Tours & TicketsCapitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini) Tours & TicketsAntico Caffè Greco Tours & Tickets