8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Seeing Rome in a day is a monumental task but this private, full-day tour covers it all. Visit the city’s iconic landmarks including the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, and Vatican City, avoiding long lines with priority access admission. Quickly get between sites with private transportation and enjoy a delicious Roman lunch as part of your package. This tour is ideal for first-time visitors who are short on time.
- See iconic Roman attractions in one day on a private tour
- Visit the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Vatican City, and more
- Priority access entrance tickets and lunch are included
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a speedy and personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Apartment/Port pick up and drop off
Intermediate transfers between the sites
Guided Driven Tour of Fountains and Squares
Full-Day Certified multilingual guides for all mentioned sites
Skip the line tickets to all sites
Guided Tour of Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine
Guided Tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica (not on Sundays & rel. hol.)
Lunch: You will stop at a selected restaurant
Only Sunday and Religious Holidays: Capitoline Museums entrance tickets
Spirits and extras at the reastaurant ( starter, main course and water included)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP FROM ALL CENTRALLY LOCATED HOTELS, B&B, APARTMENTS, RAIL STATIONS, AND THE PORT!
"CIVITAVECCHIA OPTION: SHOREX" Includes port transfers.
Kindly enter pick-up/drop-off location or Ship's details.
Your accommodation is not booked yet: no worries, you will book it later and amend the reservation.
Your hotel/B&B/Apartment is **not in central Rome** ( a radius of about 7 km from the Pantheon ): let us know its location, and we will communicate the supplement for the extra distance.
Please, add to your booking a mobile phone (if possible with a WhatsApp connection) and use the email address you use the most for your booking.
**If you do not receive further messages, default pick up time is confirmed (7:30 from Port and 8:15 from central Rome**
It is a Private Tour and is customizable!
Make sure you booked the right package option. There are 3 and have different car options:
- "All Rome in one Day WOW TOUR" with pick up and drop off in central Rome: includes intermediate transfers. The car is not at disposal while you are visiting the ancient Rome area and the Vatican
- "Civitavecchia option: Shorex" with pick up and drop off at Civitavecchia Port at the Dock of your Ship."
- "Premium option: Full Day Car" with 8 hrs Luxury Car at Disposal
If your package is the Civitavecchia option (Shore Excursion from the port), kindly share the Ship's name with embarkation and disembark time.
THE 3 OPTIONS DIFFER ONLY IN THE LOCATION PICK UP OR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE CAR (ALL TRANSFERS OR FULL DAY AT DISPOSAL). ALL THE OTHER SERVICES ARE IDENTICAL FOR ALL THE 3 OPTIONS!
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please provide any mobility and wheelchair access requirements. Also note that visitors with limited mobility can contact us for special requirements, such as wheelchairs or walkers. Ancient Rome area and Vatican Museums visits involve significant walking. The Colosseum elevators are available for visitors with mobility issues. The Roma Forum and Palatine surfaces are uneven, but a considerable portion of the area has wheelchair paths. Please note that the pathway from the Sistine Chapel to St Peter’s Basilica has 50 steps and is not wheelchair accessible. We would like to inform you that the tour will continue to the Basilica only if all members of your private group can walk down the stairs; If the group includes participants with reduced mobility, the tour will end without accessing the Basilica. Please also note that other participants in your group will have to take charge of pushing the wheelchair and/or carry it down the stairs. However, visiting the Basilica in a wheelchair is still possible: we will have to go back to the exit and reach the site from the outside. This requires about one hour extra time and an extra charge of €50,00 for the additional tourist guide service.
- SUNDAY SPECIAL: Due to the high request of the Wow Tour, we designed a Sunday experience. With your guide, you will explore the glorious Capitoline Museums, looking onto the famous Capitoline Hill, a museum itself. On its top, you enjoy spectacular views over the Forum! Available also on Religious Holidays!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RGV Incoming Srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All Rome in 1 Day WOW Tour - Luxury Car, Guide, Entrance Tickets, Lunch included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All Rome in 1 Day WOW Tour - Luxury Car, Guide, Entrance Tickets, Lunch included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All Rome in 1 Day WOW Tour - Luxury Car, Guide, Entrance Tickets, Lunch included?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All Rome in 1 Day WOW Tour - Luxury Car, Guide, Entrance Tickets, Lunch included?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
All Rome in 1 Day WOW Tour - Luxury Car, Guide, Entrance Tickets, Lunch included
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeShore Excursions - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoPorts of Call Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaShore Excursions - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiPorts of Call Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Pincio Gardens (Pincio)St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Piazza della RotondaAncient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Vatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)ZoomarinePorta MaggioreMuseum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)