8 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
This expertly planned 7-night tour fits the very best of Italy into one week, beginning and ending in Rome. Guided activities ensure you see the essential landmarks of the Tuscany, Umbria, and Veneto regions, with free time to explore local culture at your own pace. All logistics, transport, and hotel stays are arranged, so you can leave the guidebook at home and focus on savoring Renaissance art, awe-inspiring churches, world-class wine, and mouthwatering Italian food.
- Experience Italy's famous art, culture, and food in just one week, from south to north
- Travel by coach through medieval towns, vineyards, olive groves, and great cities like Florence and Venice
- Save time at the Vatican and St. Mark's Basilica with skip-the-line guided tours
- Includes daily breakfast and several meals for a sampler of regional cuisine
Saved to wishlist!
Seven nights of hotel accommodation
Transfer from Rome Airport to Rome hotel and vice-versa
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this escorted tour operates in English (monolingual from April to October), Spanish (bilingual), Portuguese (bilingual) and French (bilingual)
- In Rome overnight stay at the hotel Diana Roof Garden (4-star) or similar
- In Florence overnight Hotel Raffaello (4-star) or similar
- In Venice overnight at Hotel Delfino in Venice Mestre (4-star) or similar
- From April 2019 the meal plan will change: second night in Venice at your pace, in Montepulciano a tasty traditional lunch is included
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8- Days Best of Italy Trip from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during 8- Days Best of Italy Trip from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "You are in for a time of your life, so let the good times roll." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
8- Days Best of Italy Trip from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingRomeMulti-day Tours - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Tours - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Oratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaTurtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Case Romane del CelioChiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Ancient RomeAventine Hill (Aventino)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Piazzale Giuseppe Garibaldi