- 4-night Campania and Amalfi Coast tour from Rome
- Discover ancient ruins at the UNESCO World Heritage site of Pompeii
- Explore Capri on a tour, and visit the Blue Grotto, if you wish
- 2 breakfasts, and a lunch of Neapolitan pizza, included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
As you leave Rome on Day 1, your experience starts in Naples, followed by a visit to the World Heritage–listed ruins of Pompeii before ending the day in the village of Sorrento. The second half of your tour takes you to the Italian island of Capri where you can admire attractions like the Blue Grotto (Grotta Azzura).
Note: Rates do not include city taxes, which you will pay directly to the hotels upon check-in or check-out, according to local procedure. City tax changes according to hotel category. Hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking. In the rare event that the mentioned hotel is not available, you will be accommodated at another centrally located hotel of the same star rating.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Luggage weight permitted: 1 of 15 to 20kg (3.14stones)
- When booking for 3 people, customers will receive a triple room
- Please note: for peak season - August and September - Day 2 and 3 - Hotel will be in the surroundings of Sorrento
- Please note: for the Portuguese option, the tour in Pompeii is with Audio-guide, other services are guaranteed in Spanish and English
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 5-Day Italy Trip: Pompeii, Capri, Naples and Sorrento.