- Enjoy a fun and easy tour of Rome aboard a self-balancing Segway
- See the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, and the Spanish Steps
- Ideal for first-time visitors to Rome or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central Rome, Castel Sant'Angelo. Address: The pedestrian zone of Castel Sant'Angelo. Directions: Tour departs from Castel Sant'Angelo to the right of the main entrance. Dates: See Availability Return point: Returns to original departure point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Segway users are required to follow pedestrian rules
- Minimum age is 16 years
- You must weigh at least 100 pounds (45 kilograms) to ride a Segway
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Loving Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands