Departure & Return
This is the first meeting point for the walking tour. You have to arrive at this meeting point on the first day of the tour, at least at 10:15 Am.
This is the second meeting point for the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel small group tour. You have to arrive at the meeting point at least at 1:45 pm.
This is the meeting point for the second day. You have to arrive at least at 8:30 Am. From this office is starting the Colosseum and Ancient Rome Semi-Private tour.
This is the meeting point for the transfer going at the Appian Catacombs. You have to arrive at the meeting point at least at 1:45 pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- All clients will be asked to show a photo ID, you must bring a photo ID to be allowed into the monument.
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour you are required to be at each meeting point for check-in at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument
- These tours are separated by a break to allow time for pictures or to spend more time in the monuments or attractions
- Pets are not allowed inside any of the venues
- The catacombs tour takes about 40 minutes. The inside temperature is about 16 ° C / 60 ° F with a high humidity: please dress accordingly.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy With Family
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms