- Small-group Brazilian cooking class in Rio de Janeiro
- Small group allows for a more personalized experience
- Learn how to cook a delicious Brazilian recipe
Departure & Return
2nd floor, suite D (sobreloja D, go up the stairs)
What To Expect
Your group will choose between two traditional Brazilian dishes, a black bean Feijoada or a Bahian seafood Moqueca. Each choice is accompanied by cassava sticks for snacking and two cocktails, a Batida de Coco and and Caipirinha.
Listen as your instructor guides you through the process of making the dish, taking notes if you like. Most of the ingredients used in these dishes can be found all over the world, so you'll be able to recreate them at home.
After the meal is prepared, sit down with your instructor and your new friends to toast your efforts and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum of seven people per class
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cook in Rio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.