6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture away from the hustle and bustle of Rio de Janeiro and explore the wild region of Barra de Guaratiba. Embark on a hike to Pedra do Telegrafo for beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean and Rio in the distance before exploring a handful of rugged beaches for a bit of relaxing. This small-group excursion is suitable for most travelers and is limited to eight for a more personalized experience.
- Hike to Pedra do Telegrafo in the Barra de Guaratiba area
- Explore rugged beaches and take in the views of Rio
- Round-trip hotel transfers available from selected areas
- Tour is limited to eight travelers with good physical fitness
Saved to wishlist!
Personal health insurance
Trilingual Guiding Services (EN, ESP, PT)
Food and drinks, extra costs
Tips for guides (10-20% of trip cost is typical)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up covered area: Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, São Conrado, Barra da Tijuca, Itanhangá, Gávea, Jardim Botânico, Lagoa, Botafogo, Flamengo, Laranjeiras, Cosme Velho, Catete, Glória, Santa Teresa, Lapa, Centro.
An extra fee will apply for pickups outside these neighborhoods.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Itaway Ecotours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Craziest Shot Ever: Pedra do Telégrafo Hike + Wild Beaches - With Transfer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Craziest Shot Ever: Pedra do Telégrafo Hike + Wild Beaches - With Transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Craziest Shot Ever: Pedra do Telégrafo Hike + Wild Beaches - With Transfer?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Craziest Shot Ever: Pedra do Telégrafo Hike + Wild Beaches - With Transfer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Craziest Shot Ever: Pedra do Telégrafo Hike + Wild Beaches - With Transfer
6 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroBus Tours - Southeast BrazilHiking - Southeast BrazilNature and Wildlife - Southeast BrazilEco Tours - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - SantosHiking - SantosNature and Wildlife - SantosEco Tours - SantosBus Tours - Belo HorizonteHiking - Belo HorizonteNature and Wildlife - Belo HorizonteEco Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Angra Dos ReisRio-Niteroi Bridge (Ponte Rio-Niteroi)Red Beach (Praia Vermelha)Maracana Stadium (Estádio do Maracana)Selarón Steps (Escadaria Selarón)Itaipu Beach (Praia de Itaipu)Niteroi Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Leme Beach (Praia do Leme)NiteroiCervejaria Bohemia (Bohemia Brewery)FlamengoSao Conrado Beach (Praia de Sao Conrado)Teles Arch (Arco do Teles)Casa Franca-BrasilRio de Janeiro Municipal Theater (Theatro Municipal)Pedra da GaveaCrystal Palace (Palácio de Cristal)Post Office Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Correios)Moreira Salles Institute (Instituto Moreira Salles)Tiradentes Palace (Palácio Tiradentes)