- Trek the Pedra da Gávea trail with a hiking guide
- Make your way to the summit of one of the city's most famous rock formations at 2,763 feet (842 meters) above sea level
- Get stunning views of the Tijuca Forest and the entire city of Rio de Janeiro
- This hike is suitable for most fitness levels
- Round-trip transportation from Rio hotels is included
Departure & Return
If you do not contact us to reconfirm pickup time, we assume you will meet us at the Meeting Point at the Front Desk of the Rio Othon Palace (Avenida Atlântica, 3264 - Copacabana).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years old.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers per Minivan.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum of 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio Carioca Tour Ltda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms