- Experience one of the most unusual adventures in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Try your skills on a flyboard
- Souvenir photos of your adventure are included
- Enjoy an adrenaline rush
Departure & Return
We're operating this activity in Angra dos Reis during the winter (out of summer) returning to Barra da Tijuca only in the summer.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Flyboard was created in France, in 2011, by the french racing driver Frank Zapata. In Brazil, carioca and adventurer Thiago Caldas is one of the pioneers of radical sports:"I risked it all in a very expensive toy, which I had no idea what it could provide for my life. I was called crazy for many people. Today, after a lot of sweat, we are managing to innovate and connect more and more people to sports and nature, always in total safety and with maximum professionalism", he says.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Shuttle in Rio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience