Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Mandraki Port, Rhodes city Meeting point: https://goo.gl/maps/SZxCmVd2kHG2
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for persons with mobility limitations
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Sunscreens, hats, and a camera to keep the moments vivid! Do not forget your swim suit!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is recommended that travelers know swimming
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RhodeTrip
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms