Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day sea kayaking tour in Rhodes
- Paddle along the island's scenic coast from Kathara Beach
- Cross gorgeous Faliraki Bay and Anthony Quinn Bay, filming location of ‘The Guns of Navarone’
- Swim and snorkel in the Mediterranean
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch on the beach
- Great way to slow down and appreciate the coastal scenery
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Our guides will be waiting outside of the "Paradise taverna". Parking spots are available and free if needed.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring a swimming suit, hat, towel, a liter of water, sunscreen, shoes that will get wet, and dry clothes
- All passenger weights and heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY TREKKING HELLAS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms