8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The steeply terraced vineyards of Irpinia region produce some of southern Italy’s most acclaimed wine. Visit two of its wine estates on a day trip from the Amalfi Coast, and learn all about the wine growing region from a professional sommelier who is also your private guide. Wend your way through vineyards and age-old cellars, see production in progress, and enjoy two tastings with up to six different varietals of wine.
- Private full-day Irpinia wine tour from Positano, Amalfi or Ravello
- Visit two respected wineries in the region
- Stroll through vineyards and see grapes growing on the vine
- Discover more about winemaking as you wander through ancient cellars
- Learn about regional varietals and wine styles
- Sip on six different types of wine during two tutored tasting sessions
- Enjoy personalized attention from a sommelier-guide
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Driver / Guide (expert sommelier)
Guided wine tasting (6 glasses of wine)
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any hotel in Positano, Amalfi, Ravello or Praiano.
On request we drop off travelers in a different location.
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Salerno Costa d'Amalfi Airport, Via Olmo, snc, 84092 Bellizzi SA, Italy
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Wine Bus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Irpinia Wine Tour from Positano, Amalfi or Ravello with sommelier?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Irpinia Wine Tour from Positano, Amalfi or Ravello with sommelier?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Irpinia Wine Tour from Positano, Amalfi or Ravello with sommelier?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Irpinia Wine Tour from Positano, Amalfi or Ravello with sommelier
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmalfiPompeiiPositanoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastFood Tours - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastWine Tastings - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - SorrentoFood Tours - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoWine Tastings - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - AmalfiFood Tours - AmalfiBus Tours - AmalfiWine Tastings - AmalfiPorts of Call Tours - AmalfiFull-day Tours - AmalfiCategory