Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the food and wine of Irpinia on a full-day tour led by a sommelier. Visit local Vineyards where you can walk the grounds, touch the vines and come to understand the process of wine making. Smell wines aging in oak barrels and taste three varietals of DOCG wines on the tour. Then stop at local cheese and Salami producers to taste Ricotta, Caciocavallo, and Prosciutto.
- Explore Irpinia vineyards and wineries to taste wines with a sommelier
- Taste prestigious DOCG (Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita) status wines
- Visit local cheese and salami producers and taste Fresh Ricotta and Prosciutto
- Convenient, round-trip transportation from your location of choice in Positano
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Food tasting (3 different types of cheese)
Food tasting (2 different types of salami)
Guided Wine tasting (3 glasses of wine)
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any hotel in Positano.
On request we drop off travelers in a different location.
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Salerno Costa d'Amalfi Airport, Via Olmo, snc, 84092 Bellizzi SA, Italy
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Wine Bus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Irpinia Gourmet Tour from Positano with sommelier?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Irpinia Gourmet Tour from Positano with sommelier?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Irpinia Gourmet Tour from Positano with sommelier?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Irpinia Gourmet Tour from Positano with sommelier
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPositanoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastFood Tours - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastWine Tastings - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - SorrentoFood Tours - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoWine Tastings - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - AmalfiFood Tours - AmalfiBus Tours - AmalfiWine Tastings - AmalfiPorts of Call Tours - AmalfiFull-day Tours - AmalfiCategory