6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Pompeii Professional guide for 2 hours
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Entrance fees (Pompeii 16 euros per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your accommodation in Naples, Sorrento or Positano
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please provide pickup hotel name
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eurolimo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii, food and Wine?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii, food and Wine?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pompeii, food and Wine?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii, food and Wine?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pompeii, food and Wine
6 to 7 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPositanoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastArchaeology Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastHistorical Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoArchaeology Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - AmalfiBus Tours - AmalfiArchaeology Tours - AmalfiPorts of Call Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiCategory