5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Bomerano, 80051 Pianillo NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- let me know if you have ay health problems.
- please wear hiking shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enzo Masullo
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Path of the gods - Amalfi coast?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Path of the gods - Amalfi coast?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Path of the gods - Amalfi coast?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Path of the gods - Amalfi coast?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Path of the gods - Amalfi coast
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeClimbingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPositanoHiking - Amalfi CoastNature and Wildlife - Amalfi CoastClimbing - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastHiking - SorrentoNature and Wildlife - SorrentoClimbing - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHiking - AmalfiNature and Wildlife - AmalfiClimbing - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiCategory