3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Hit the hiking heights of the Amalfi Coast with this Path of the Gods tour. With your own private guide, you'll hike along the trails that hug the cliffs above the UNESCO-listed coastline, following a route from Agerola to Positano. Learn about the area as you walk amid the oak trees and Mediterranean shrubs, and enjoy stops along the way to gaze down at the coast. The experience also includes a chance to try some local snacks at your own expense.
- Hiking tour of the Path of the Gods from Agerola
- Walk along the scenic trails that overlook the Amalfi Coast
- Chat with a guide as you walk to learn about the coastal region
- Bring a camera to capture photos of the UNESCO-listed shores
- Take a break mid-route to try traditional local snacks
Saved to wishlist!
Local and professional guide (associated with A.I.G.A.E. Italy)
National Park fees
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza Paolo Capasso, 80051 Agerola NA, Italy
Piazza A. Vespucci, 5, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian options are available for a snack; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, serious medical conditions, or pregnant women
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately with walking shoes and light, comfortable clothing
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cartotrekking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Path of the Gods Private Hiking Tour from Agerola?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Path of the Gods Private Hiking Tour from Agerola?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Path of the Gods Private Hiking Tour from Agerola?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Path of the Gods Private Hiking Tour from Agerola?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPositano4WD Tours - Amalfi CoastSporting Events - Amalfi CoastHiking - Amalfi CoastNature and Wildlife - Amalfi CoastExtreme - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastPhotography Tours - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi Coast4WD Tours - SorrentoSporting Events - SorrentoHiking - SorrentoNature and Wildlife - SorrentoExtreme - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoPhotography Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - Sorrento4WD Tours - AmalfiSporting Events - AmalfiHiking - AmalfiNature and Wildlife - AmalfiExtreme - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiPhotography Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiCategory