Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore Podgorica’s dynamic history on a guided walking tour
- A guide shares details and insights you can’t get on your own
- Stop at the city’s most note-worthy photo spots
- Get recommendations for what to see and do in Podgorica
Departure & Return
You will meet with the guide at the centre of Podgorica – Trg Nezavisnosti - Independence Square (formerly Square of the Republic), at the fountain. In case of rain, the guide will be positioned by the Podgoricka Bank, under the eaves surrounding the square.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is an easy city walking tour, but Podgorica can be very hot during summer and a small part of the tour is leading to streets made of cobblestones so the comfortable footwear is advised). The tour operates almost in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Minimum numbers (3 pax) apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered full refund or an alternative (to join a similar tour, the same tour on another date, to pay surcharge for private tour).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montenegro Adventures DMC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms