Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Min. age for rafting is 6 years
- Availability: April - October each year (depending on weather conditions)
- Additional options for extra fee: Single room use, Licensed tourist guide for a specific language, Transfer from another airport, port, hotel or accommodation (in the region), Travel health insurance.
- Most travelers can participate
- Need to bring (for rafting tour): Passport or ID card, Swimsuit, Dry clothes, Sun protection and good mood for unforgettable enjoying!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms