Explore our promoted experiences
- Spectacular views of the Plitvice Lakes by train and boat
- Self-guided tour: spend as long as you like exploring
- Enjoy full access to all trails and boardwalks within the park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please exchange your printed voucher for the official ticket at the chosen Entrance from your booking (15 minutes) prior to booked entrance time.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- * From 1.November till 1 April weather conditions in the national park are prone to change rapidly, and therefore, individual trails may be temporarily closed, or vehicles prohibited. All daily information will be noted on the entrance to the park.
- If you are travelling by car, please keep in mind that parking is not free in the park. Car parks around the National Park all charge for stay. There are however some free smaller car parks in more remote areas but you would then need to walk quite far to access the Park.
- Dogs are allowed in the Park on the lead only. They are also allowed on the shuttle bus and ferry boat shuttle within the Park.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Student discounts are not applicable with this purchase
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I would encourage anyone with minor mobility issues to consider two half days in the park." See review