1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
one or two glass of wine
Olive oil tasting
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Vocabolo Poggio , Vocabolo Poggio, 06060 Paciano PG, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
il fontanaro organic farm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We are in an organic farm where we have 3 very cutes labradors retrivers,
- we are very family friendly and at the farm we have an infant.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Slow Cooking experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Organic Olive Oil tasting and learning?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Organic Olive Oil tasting and learning?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Organic Olive Oil tasting and learning?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Organic Olive Oil tasting and learning?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Organic Olive Oil tasting and learning
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPerugiaFood Tours - UmbriaWine Tastings - UmbriaWalking Tours - UmbriaCategory