2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Indulge your senses during this 3-hour tasting tour in Montefalco. Visit a winery in the Sagrantino region and stroll through the old vineyards and olive groves. Tour the wine cellars where some of Umbria’s best wines are produced before sampling a number of wines and olive oils. Then sit down to a delicious Umbrian lunch complete with local cheeses, cured meats, and dessert.
- Take a 3-hour tasting tour of a traditional winery near Montefalco
- Learn about the winemaking process as you tour the vineyards and cellars
- Sample a number of wines and olive oils made on the property
- Sit down to a delicious Umbrian lunch with local cheeses and cured meats
Saved to wishlist!
Extra virgin olive oil tasting
oil mill tour
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Viale della Vittoria, 34, 06036 Montefalco PG, Italy
GPS: 42.892965, 12.646725
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montefalco: Winery and Oil Mill Tour in with Light Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Montefalco: Winery and Oil Mill Tour in with Light Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Montefalco: Winery and Oil Mill Tour in with Light Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Montefalco: Winery and Oil Mill Tour in with Light Lunch
2 to 3 hours
4 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesPerugiaFood Tours - UmbriaUnique Experiences - UmbriaWine Tastings - UmbriaWalking Tours - UmbriaCategory